On Thursday, 26 March 2020, we shall web host a webinar – COVID-19 and EU Data Protection: Suggestions for Businesses Working in the EU.
During this particular webinar, Rosa Barcelo, Andrea Ward and Matus Huba can discuss the assistance issued by the ICO, and also the CNIL along with other EU data security authorities, concerning the processing of private information data and exclusive category data with regards to COVID-19. We will provide advice on how exactly to address everyday problems, such as:
- Can companies inform the workforce of who included in this is ill?
- Who is in charge of the info security when employees home based?
- What if a worker, working at home, suffers a information breach?
- Can you monitor your worker’s performance in the home?
- What will be the risks of workers utilizing their own devices for function purposes?
This webinar will go live 1 p.m. GMT, 2 p.m. CET and 9 a.m. EDT.You might register here because of this session.
The post Webinar – COVID-19 and EU Data Protection: Advice for Businesses Operating in the EU made an appearance first on SECURITY & PRIVACY // BYTES.